Moroccan reggada freestyle dance Waydi Wayde 🔥🔥😍🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦
This is one of the easiest sausages you can make. If you decide to make your own spice mixes (Merguez and Harissa), it will take you a little longer. Both are readily available in any well stocked spice shop. But if you make your own, you can adjust the spices to suit your taste and you’ll have a better understanding of the cuisine. Moroccan Merguez Sausages will allow you to experience one of the most popular taste profiles of Morocco. Bring a little of Morocco into your kitchen.
- 1 lb. ground lamb (Make sure it contains a good amount of lamb fat or your sausages will be dry.)
- 3 Cloves of garlic chopped
- 2 TB. Cilantro chopped
- 2 TB. Merguez spice mix* (Can be purchased or make your own.)
- 3 Tsp. Harissa** ( Easy to make or you can purchase.)
- 2 TB. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Form 3″ sausage links.
- Let sit in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Brown in frying pan until done. (Internal temperature should be 155 degrees.)
*Merguez Spice Mix
- Combine 1/4 C. Sweet Paprika
- 2 TB Fennel seeds (ground)
- 2 TB Cumin ground
- 1 TB Coriander ground
- 2 TB Salt
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp. Cayenne
- 3/4 Tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 C. Olive oil
- 3 or 4 garlic cloves sliced
- 1 TB Dried Red Chili Flakes
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Caraway Seeds
- 1 Tsp. Cumin
- 1 TB Sweet Paprika
- Saute on low heat all ingredients in the olive oil, 3 to 5 minutes just until garlic slices are browned.
- Strain oil, cool, and store in tightly sealed glass container.